Your concierge consultation will begin with a discussion of your medical history and health goals with your doctor. You will also receive a questionnaire to help asses your current nutrition and fitness status. One’s health and well-being are influenced by many different things, including lifestyle, family history, emotional health, and nutrition/eating habits. This questionnaire will give your physician an overall view of your general lifestyle and health habits.
The consultation will then follow with a full lower extremity evaluation and examination. An analysis of your gait and foot type may be performed by using traditional and state of the art technologies in order to ensure a truly custom evaluation.
Finally, you will be given a diagnosis and treatment plan. If any treatments or procedures are recommended, that will be discussed as well.
Approximately 1 hour
LuxePodiatry™ Concierge Patients Receive:
- Same day appointments
- There is never a wait. You will ALWAYS be seen at your appointment time.
- 24/7 e-mail access to your physician
- Option of convenient office, gym or house call visits
- Customized Treatment Programs
As a concierge patient, we are dedicated to providing you with superb and prompt customer service. In order to continue to provide this service, we do not accept any insurance plans. This ensures a pure doctor patient relationship without interference from third parties. Please contact us for additional details and information on becoming a LuxePodiatry Concierge Patient.
Concierge Podiatry Services:
- Gait and Biomechanical Evaluation Using Traditional and State of the Art Technologies
- Custom Foot Typing to Diagnose and Treat Specific Functional Lower Extremity Conditions. Your specific foot type and gait pattern will be discovered in order to finally reduce and eliminate foot and postural pain, improve your sports performance, help correct deformities and prevent continued degeneration of bones and joints.
- Custom Made Orthotics The Best and Most Innovative Foot Orthotics Guaranteed
- One-On-One Personalized Physical Therapy, Training and Injury Prevention for Athletes and Non-Athletes.
- Treatment for Ankle Conditions such as Ligament sprains, Shin splints, Achilles tendonitis and Posterior tibial tendonitis.
- Stem Cell Injections to Help Heal Painful Tendon, Muscle and Ligament Conditions
- Removal of Ingrown Toenails Using a Virtually Painless Procedure Technique
- Surgical and Restorative Correction of Painful and Unsightly Foot Deformities Such as Bunions and Hammertoes.
- Nutrition, Fitness, Wellness and Weight Loss Coaching Programs and Meal Plans