Some of our patients choose to take part in our concierge care. Dr. Fuchs is passionate about providing her patients one-on-one comprehensive treatments. You will receive an in-depth evaluation that takes time to properly address and treat all of your concerns.
What to Expect
Your concierge consultation will begin with a discussion of your medical history and health goals. You will also receive a questionnaire to help asses your current nutrition and fitness status. One’s health and well-being are influenced by many different things, including lifestyle, family history, emotional health, and nutrition/eating habits.
The consultation will then follow with a complete evaluation and examination of your lower extremity. An analysis of your gait, posture, foot type and function will be performed by using traditional and state of the art technologies in order to ensure a truly custom evaluation.
Finally, you will be given a diagnosis and treatment plan. If any treatments or procedures are recommended, that will be discussed as well.
Approximately 1 hour
LuxePodiatry™ Concierge Patients Receive:
- Same day appointments
- There is never a wait. You will ALWAYS be seen at your appointment time.
- 24/7 e-mail access to your physician
- Option of convenient office, gym or house call visits
- Customized Treatment Programs
- Custom Foot Typing to Diagnose and Treat Specific Functional Lower Extremity Conditions. Your specific foot type and gait pattern will be discovered in order to finally reduce and eliminate foot and postural pain, improve your sports performance, help correct deformities and prevent continued degeneration of bones and joints.
Additional Services Offered
- One-On-One Personalized Physical Therapy, Training and Injury Prevention for Athletes and Non-Athletes
- Custom Made Orthotics The Best and Most Innovative Foot Orthotics Guaranteed
- Regenerative Stem Cell and PRP Therapy to Help Heal Painful Tendon, Joint, Muscle and Ligament Conditions
- Minimally Invasive and Restorative Surgical Correction of Painful and Unsightly Foot Deformities Such as Bunions and Hammertoes.
- Removal of Ingrown Toenails Using a Virtually Painless Procedure Technique
- Nutrition, Fitness, Wellness and Weight Loss Coaching Programs and Meal PlansTreatment for Ankle Conditions such as Ligament sprains, Shin splints, Achilles tendonitis and Posterior tibial tendonitis.
- Treatment for Foot problems such as Plantar fasciitis, Heel pain, Morton’s Neuroma and Turf toe.
- Treatment of Skin and Toenail Conditions Such as Toenail Fungus and Athlete’s Foot
Insurance for Concierge Patients
As a concierge patient, we are dedicated to providing you with superb and prompt customer service. In order to provide detailed care, Dr. Fuchs is an out-of-network provider on major insurances and is not restricted by insurance policies. This ensures a pure doctor patient relationship without interference from third parties.
We will work with you to provide the necessary documentation and billing to submit to your insurance if you qualify for reimbursements.
Please contact us for details on pricing and becoming a LuxePodiatry concierge patient.